Tuesday, January 17, 2006

euuuuuuuuu

HELLO SHORT UPDATE! Before i go to my warm &comfy bed...

Okay. Heh i told myself i wouldn't come online today. But well.. I didn't listen to myself.

-
Work was dilly-dallyish today. I followed what nicole instructed me to, which is to make myself LOOK busy. &Not to go around telling people that I've got nothing to do. :)
Shes been a great help with the GS. Darn it. I always make those mistakes.
-
I almost was late this morning. Thankfully not :) Always 0758 lol. Hm hm..
After exactly 5days of work i realised i have a shoe locker (besides another locker). Haha kay. This is so random...
-

Thought this was very cute. Horrrr? I was exploring my senior's comp &playing games during break.

Shes got a new cam. Hm sleek's the word.

Basically (haha, bindy) my day revolved around this. (The sticker thing for the filed paper)...

Getting the screen saver acting up..

&papers. Pretty simple, huh?
We got oranges! &ba-kwah! Hehheh &urm.. I koped some stuff (stationery) home =P Shhhh.

Went to look for these guys (last pic) after work. Woot when you walk into chevrons bowling alley you breathe in.. FRESH AIR!
:)
The smell of oil mixed with airconditioning &... balls.

This is 'em assholes.
Kept saying i'm fat ;(
Waha kay i miss hanging out though. I complained to daddy &stuff...
Poseurs, my shitarse friends are. Lol.

Darn it i almost fell 2steps on my way home. Fortunately for me i didn't!
&Unfortunately for those who detest me i didn't!
Geeeeeeeeee.
-
I'm gonna talk about the different kinds of people in my next-next-next-next.. entries. Either one kay. When i rmb. Heh.

-
I hope she hurts you. I'm gonna be a freaky bitch &hope that. I hope that way you'd learn. But i'm deceiving myself &my mind, you would never learn. How many times must such things happen till you'd fucking learn? Tell me, man. You wouldn't, i forgot. Then i guess we just have to frigging' wait.

I hope she hurts you. I really truthfully sincerely hope so. Then i'll thank her for being one such .
I'll then, perhaps start loving her.

For being one.
-
Tata!
I still haven't done all my new-yearclothes shopping!!! *starts panicking*

SHIIIIT!
I don't like double Is i like quad-ish Is.
YAYYYY moiiii own style kayssssssss
Wtf i wanna clear my bowels.
Yay for a good digestive system =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home